who's up for trading?

up for trading good quality sexy gear here - size m, 32w, jocks, briefs, thongs, speedos.  into designer stuff like andrew christian, timoteo, nastypig, n2n, addicted, etc. 

prefer to trade in USA

love to swap undies with u lets chat real soon-

I am interested in trading with guys... have briefs, bikinis, jockstraps, Y-backs, box-cuts, singlets, thongs and more...  sizes range from S to L.  All I ask is for a photo of you in the gear to be posted to your profile on this site.  Prefer US residents due to cost...but open

I would be up for trading as well small to med here i have briefs and jocks and trunks and a few other things

Love to trade small medium briefs pouches strings jocks mesh bikinis jockbrief anything sexy. New to moderately worn. Not so into old. 

Couple into underwear play n trade.inbox us mailing addresses and once we receive a trade will send back from our collection. We like briefs, bikinis, strings, pouches, boxer briefs,square cuts, mesh, jocks jockbriefs. We're a small or medium.

i would love to trade undies withu stud- contact me i live in ND- penfire58@yahoo.com